Complaint Review: MVI-Mini Vacations

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:sebastopol California
MVI-Mini Vacations
410 Ware Blvd. 9th Floor, Tampa, Fl. 33619 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI-Mini Vacations ripoff Tampa Florida

In May, 2005 I purchased vacation time; one week for 30 years- (through River Pointe Resorts in Napa, Calif.)and was given a "bonus cruise" for one week with Mini Vacations.

When I selected the cruise option of interest, I called the number given to book a cruise. I was told that $536.24 was needed to cover taxes, etc.

I sent the money for what I had anticipated to be a February cruise.(I have copy of the check).I eventually got a letter saying that the cruise I wanted was not available and I would get a full refund, plus a bonus week somewhere else.

The check was written in September and I have followed up with 2 more letters. I have never received my refund.

Whatever you might do to assist me in this endeavor, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Wendi Miller
BSN, MPH

Wendi
sebastopol, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVI-Mini-Vacations/Tampa-Florida-33619/MVI-Mini-Vacations-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-183910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVI-Mini Vacations