Complaint Review: MVQ Privacy MAtter 123

• Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: StephJ — Madison Alabama USA
MVQ Privacy MAtter 123

MVQ Privacy MAtter 123 Unknown Charges with this company Internet

The first time that I was charge 23.95 with the Privacy Matters company, I immidately went on to there website to cancel my membership that I didn't sign up for. I didn't get any confirmation saying that my account was canceled. I thought after that I wouldn't be charged again, but I still kept seeing charges on my debit account. After 3 attempts of failed cancelations. I finally called them to see if I could get my account canceled over the phone. I wanted my account caneled and a refund, but I was not able to talk to anyone because I was put on hold for too long. I really don't want to close my banking account and open up new one just because of this one company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQ-Privacy-MAtter-123/internet/MVQ-Privacy-MAtter-123-Unknown-Charges-with-this-company-Internet-635658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ Privacy MAtter 123