Complaint Review: MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn Michigan
MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas
www.pmidentity.com , Texas U.S.A.

MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas Inquired about credit report, MVQ Privacy (DOESN"T) Matters Identity WAS CHARGED $1.00, My Credit Health CHARGED $29.95 AND MVQ Health PLan CHARGED $29.95 on the same day!! Texas

I inquired about my credit report on what appeared to be a legitimate site offered by MSN. Obviously it wasn't. First, MVQ Privacy (DOESN"T) Matters Identity charged me 1.00 on 07/28. Then, on 8/3 My Credit Health charged me 29.95 AND MVQ Health PLan out of Texas charged me 29.95. They must be all linked and in cahoots!! Even though I called 888-239-1919 it doesn't mean that they are telling the truth and that they will stop charging me or that they will give me my money back. I think that this may have been linked to an Intellius.com inquiry. Does anyone have any advice?

Mamatubbs
Brooklyn, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQ-Privacy-Matters-Identity-My-Credit-Health-Illinois-MVQHealth-Plan-Texas/Texas/MVQ-Privacy-Matters-Identity-My-Credit-Health-Illinois-MVQHealth-Plan-Texas-Inquired-abo-475883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas

printed