Complaint Review: MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By: melody — louisville Kentucky United States of America
MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas

MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas they tool money out of my account and i did not sign up for it it has came out since feb. and the bank has denied my dispute so i have lost 35.95 dollars a mont since feb. Internet

this company has been taking out 35.95 dollars a month since feb. i only noticed the charges when they started to over draft my account.i have dispited the charges with the bank but the have denied the dispute. there telling me i need a police report. how do you get a police report for someone with no address or phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQ-Privacy-Matters-Identity-My-Credit-Health-Illinois-MVQHealth-Plan-Texas/internet/MVQ-Privacy-Matters-Identity-My-Credit-Health-Illinois-MVQHealth-Plan-Texas-they-tool-m-611151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ Privacy Matters Identity, My Credit Health Illinois, MVQHealth Plan Texas