Complaint Review: MVQ Shopping Essentials Plus/Vitacost

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 06, 2010

• Reported By: narnie — richmond Virginia United States of America
MVQ Shopping Essentials Plus/Vitacost

MVQ Shopping Essentials Plus/Vitacost illegally took money from my account Internet

*Consumer Comment: found out

I noticed in February that a charge for 19.95 came out of my bank account, when I had not used my bank card for several weeks.  I realized I had also been charged in December and January.  I called the company, and they refunded without hassle, but they also never answered me when I asked how I was signed up for this?  They didn't even have my correct address on file.  I will be notifying my bank's fraud department about this company, as well as the better business bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQ-Shopping-Essentials-PlusVitacost/internet/MVQ-Shopping-Essentials-PlusVitacost-illegally-took-money-from-my-account-Internet-573616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ Shopping Essentials Plus/Vitacost

found out

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

They took 11.75 out my account without my authorization - my big question is how they got my bank information when I don't even have it!!! My Father has all my information to pay my bills

Any help would be appreciated - I have contacted my bank and informed them of these charges - I also asked they block all incoming charges from them

I contacted this fraud company and just want to know where can I file a complaint??