Complaint Review: MVQ Vista Print Rewards

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: Judith — Aurora Colorado United States of America
MVQ Vista Print Rewards
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

MVQ Vista Print Rewards I just discovered that this has been taken out of my account for a year!!!! after my bookkeeper returned statements. I never signed up for this! All I wanted was business cards and a banner. Crooks! Unauthorized charges Internet, Connecticut

Membership was signed up for without my knowledge or permission. All I wanted was either business cards or a banner. When I called to complain, I was told that I signed up for it. I told them I wouldn't sign anything--I was then told you have to "unmark" a box--Vista Print is misleading and so is this MVQ.. I tried to get my money back and was told no--

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQ-Vista-Print-Rewards/Internet-Connecticut-/MVQ-Vista-Print-Rewards-I-just-discovered-that-this-has-been-taken-out-of-my-account-for-a-638357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ Vista Print Rewards