Complaint Review: MVQ*SAVINGSACE

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy — Rolling Hills California United States of America
MVQ*SAVINGSACE

MVQ*SAVINGSACE fraudulently billed my credit card monthly when I never signed up for services. Believe mylife.com is link. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Mylife will assist in resolving your complaint

I found fraudulant charges on my credit card from MVQ*SAVINGSACE.  I never signed up for any services with this company.  They have been charging me monthly for no services rendered!  I believe they are somehow connected to mylife.com and that is how they got my info.  There must have been some fine print on mylife.com that allowed a trial offer.  I never saw anything like that but my bank thinks maybe that is how it got started.

Both MVQ*SAVINGSACE and mylife.com are companies that are ripping people off.  They are not providing legitimate information or services and are just in business to scam customers!  Both of these companies need to be shut down.  As a single individual I have not idea how to do that but hopefully enough people complain to get something done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQSAVINGSACE/internet/MVQSAVINGSACE-fraudulently-billed-my-credit-card-monthly-when-I-never-signed-up-for-serv-837213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ*SAVINGSACE

Mylife will assist in resolving your complaint

AUTHOR: MyLife Customer Care - (United States of America)

Dear User,

At MyLife.com, we place great value on the feedback provided by our customers, as it is an integral part of improving our products and services. As such, we place an emphasis on getting into direct correspondence with those customers who have indicated having problems with our service, with the hopes of improving the user experience for everyone going forward.

We would like to give you the opportunity to further address your concerns with MyLife.com directly, by utilizing a priority hotline at 424-208-6248. This line is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. If you are calling after these hours, please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Please give us a call at your convenience, and we will do whatever we can to rectify the issues you bring forward to us.