• Report: #1131927

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Marie — Maryland
Internet USA

MVQ*SavingsAce MVQ*SAVEACE Unauthorized monthly subscription debited from my checking account for months without my knowledge Internet

I recently noticed that $32.95 were debited from my checking account monthly, from a company I did not know. The transaction was attributed to MVQ*SAVEACE on my statement, with an associated phone number.

I did a search on internet to see what this company was. The search led me to 2 things: I found that the company's exact name is MVQ*SavingsAce and is descibing itself as a cash-back program, but I also found several complaints (over 60!) from customers having been ripped-off by this company (several of them in Ripoff reports actually).

I then called MVQ*SavingsAce to ask how they got my information, and they told me that I suppositely accepted an offer while being on Travelocity wedsite. By reading a ripoff report from another consumer (to whom the exact same thing happened), I remembered that I was offered a $20 cash-back coupon after buying an air ticket with Travelocity, and I accepted it because it was only saying that I would get $20 cash back and nothing more: nothing was mentioned about a monthly enrollment to MVQ*SavingsAce, otherwise I would not have accepted it!

This company should not exist anymore: this is total fraud, and they should be prosecuted for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQSavingsAce/internet/MVQSavingsAce-MVQSAVEACE-Unauthorized-monthly-subscription-debited-from-my-checking-acc-1131927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQ*SavingsAce