Complaint Review: MVQSavingsace

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Disgruntled — City with the best lawyers Other United States of America
MVQSavingsace
Internet, California United States of America

MVQSavingsace Charged my debit card $20/month for years for something I never signed up for! FRAUDS Internet, California

When my accountant was looking over my debit account he pointed out that "MVQSavingsAce" has been charging me $20 for the last year (maybe longer) without me knowing.  I never signed up for this service. In fact, when I went to their website, it's not even clear what their service is.  They are scam artists ripping off thousands of people.  I researched and linked them with either Travelocity or hotwire.com.  I am still discussing this issue with Bank of America because there have been others who have been scammed as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQSavingsace/Internet-California-/MVQSavingsace-Charged-my-debit-card-20month-for-years-for-something-I-never-signed-up-f-851385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQSavingsace