Complaint Review: MVQpassporttofun

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Diana — North Babylon New York United States of America
MVQpassporttofun

MVQpassporttofun The have bill my visa card for $19.95 for about 8-0 months. I click on them to cancell due to the fact I never open an account with them. Internet

I have been charged for $19.95 from a company "MVQPASSPORTTOFUN" which I have never open an account for about 8-9 months. I want to have them to  paid for their dishonest and stop taking money out of my visa card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MVQpassporttofun/internet/MVQpassporttofun-The-have-bill-my-visa-card-for-1995-for-about-8-0-months-I-click-on-t-933636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MVQpassporttofun