Complaint Review: MWI - AOL - SIMPLE ESCAPES - HOMEWORK PLUS - GALLERIA USA

• Updated: Thu, December 18, 2003

• Reported By:miami Florida
MWI - AOL - SIMPLE ESCAPES - HOMEWORK PLUS - GALLERIA USA
, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI - AOL - SIMPLE ESCAPES - HOMEWORK PLUS - GALLERIA USA MAKING UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWS TO BANK ACCOUNTS Connecticut

On 12/03/2003 (Wednesday morning) I checked my internet bank account when I noticed three unauthorized charges to my account for the amount of $1.00 each. These companies are MO2 Galleria USA, phone number (888) 256-3076, MO2 Homeworks Plus ( 888) 256-9206 and MO2 Simple Escapes (888) 404-5629....all of these companies have the same voice recording and you must provide a customer number or your phone number to speak to them.
I have no idea who they are, I never authorized anything to them or have called them and no one uses my master screen name. I notified my bank and cancelled my check card which it has caused a lot of inconviniencies to me.

Yesterday I noticed that on the AOL MAIL CENTER there are ads, that by clicking on them even accidentally, you are authorizing AOL to provide these companies with billing information and to even withdraw moneys from your bank account. These companies are the same once that made unauthorized withdraws to my account; MO2 Galleria USA, phone number (888) 256-3076, MO2 Homeworks Plus ( 888) 256-9206 and MO2 Simple Escapes (888) 404-5629. There are more.

How can AOL allow this? AOL does shares billing information and it's an avenue for companies to scam people out. I am considering changing to another ISP after MANY years of been an AOL customer.

Priscilla
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2003 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-AOL-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-HOMEWORK-PLUS-GALLERIA-USA/Connecticut/MWI-AOL-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-HOMEWORK-PLUS-GALLERIA-USA-MAKING-UNAUTHORIZED-WITHDRAWS-TO-75255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI - AOL - SIMPLE ESCAPES - HOMEWORK PLUS - GALLERIA USA