Complaint Review: MWI BUSINESSMAX (aka) VistaPrint

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:port huron Michigan
MWI BUSINESSMAX (aka) VistaPrint
www.vistaprint.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI BUSINESSMAX (aka) VistaPrint ripoff fradulent monthly charges to my credit card Connecticut

April 2004, I noticed a charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. This month, May 2004 I noticed the same "thing", both from MWI Businessmax, so I began to investigate and discovered the enormous amount of people whom have been taken advantage of by this co. (AKA) VistaPrint. I did order business cards from them but did not sign up for or agree to any further charges or monthly "billing". This was suppose to be a One Time Order purchase for some "businesscards".

The "Free Business Cards" deal by and from VistaPrint is not "FREE" at all and has cost way more than expected... thanks to VistaPrint's partner in crime: MWI BusinessMax. Please make other's aware of this companies' fraudulent practices. I am a single parent (mom) on a tight budget and I would hate for others in my position to be taken advantage of. I will never understand how "some" people enjoy gain at anothers' expense, and make "Life" HARDER than it already is for good citizens who work hard to earn a living.

Susan
port huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-BUSINESSMAX-aka-VistaPrint/Connecticut/MWI-BUSINESSMAX-aka-VistaPrint-ripoff-fradulent-monthly-charges-to-my-credit-card-Connec-90954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI BUSINESSMAX (aka) VistaPrint