Complaint Review: MWI Business Max - Vista Print

• Updated: Sat, June 19, 2004

• Reported By:Nampa Idaho
MWI Business Max - Vista Print
Internet U.S.A.

MWI Business Max - Vista Print ripoff, Fradulent billing, Deceptive practices, Monthly charges Internet

*Consumer Comment: I hate it when I am right! ... Call vista print direct

*Author of original report: You are right

*Consumer Comment: Get off the highway if you can not read

My wife came to me last night and showed me a charge on our bank statement of $9.95 for Business max. She asked me what this was to which I said that I had no idea. I called them this morning and was told that it was done through Vista Print. I do recall an option of some sort, but I never authorized this charge or even provided them with a credit card # for it. I was told that this was for Free business cards.

I have been charged for this since Feburary and it is now May, so this company has gotten $30 out of me for the Free business cards. If I had not caught this, there is no telling how much money they could have gotten out of me.

I would strongly advise using Vista Print onty with extreem caution!

And if you do use them, make sure that you watch your bank statement for unknown charges.

Phillip
Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2004 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Business-Max-Vista-Print/internet/MWI-Business-Max-Vista-Print-ripoff-Fradulent-billing-Deceptive-practices-Monthly-cha-92393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Business Max - Vista Print

I hate it when I am right! ... Call vista print direct

AUTHOR: Harry - (U.S.A.)

Call vista print direct, the lady said she would give you a complete refund if you call them directly...Vista print!

If you need your credit corrected check out
[DELETED]

You are right

AUTHOR: Phillip - (U.S.A.)

Yes, you are indeed right. I did not see the responce box for this option. I should have seen it, but did not. And the company never bothered to follow up to make sure that I was happy with this extra service. The company never bothered to even send me any info on this service. And if I had not caught it on my bill, there is no tellig how much this company would have gotten out of me. And when I reported it and explained the circumstances, they didnt even bother to offer me a credit for the mistake.

Of course there cards are good and the offer for the free cards are good as long as you read carefully and dont get ripped off.

Get off the highway if you can not read

AUTHOR: Harry - (U.S.A.)

I was very happy with vista print, in fact I decided to order more today when I saw this rip off report.

After 2 simple phone calls, I had figured out that the complainer did not read and check the boxes correctly. The must of aggreed to this business service by checking a box and not reading it completely.

The cards are fine, and I am ordering more. I do not like my time being taken up with this bull.

FINAL COMMENT:

GET OFF THE SUPER HIGHWAY IF YOU CAN NOT READ THE SIGNS!

AND ONE MORE THING HOW DID THIS GUY GET MY E MAIL.