• Report: #193120

MWI, Business Max, VistaPrints
business-max.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI, Business Max, VistaPrints Fraudulant Credit Card Charges Nationwide

*Author of original report: VISTAPRINTS - BUSINESS MAX

I ordered personal/business cards from VistaPrint in 2005. I had no knowledge whatsoever that they would give my information to Business Max.

When I checked my credit card information this morning 5-24-2006, I found something was charged to my account without my authorization. So I called the bank and they gave me the name and phone number of Business Max, phone number is 888-840-6296. A Business Max representative told me that I have a member with their company. I have never heard of a Business Max in my entire life. She said that I should have received a membership packet. I disputed everything that she tried to throw at me. This company charged $59.80 to my credit card without my knowledge.

As she was talking to me, I access the company on the internet and noticed that this is a bad habit with them, charging unauthorized credit card holders. And then I noticed VistaPrints on Business Max' website. I don't know the full extent of how VistaPrints and Business Max are connected. From what I understand, there is a membership that VistaPrints wants their customers to sign up. I just ordered business cards, I didn't sign up for a membership that would not benefit me.

The representative even asked me how much money I saved when I took my business trip in 2005 by using their company. I told the woman, "What part of, I've never heard of your *&*& company that you refuse to comprehend?" I told her that I want these charges reversed right now or I will fight you and this company tooth and nail until I get my money.

Luckily, the representative canceled my membership, a membership that I didn't have a clue that I belonged to or even signed off for and said that the charges will be reversed. After hanging up, I decided to call back and spoke to someone else regarding when the charges will be reverse. He informed me that since the transaction happened within 24 hours, they haven't received payment from the bank and that I canceled my membership before they received payment, the money will be bumped back into my account because my account is now canceled.

It's a good thing that I always check my credit card accounts on a regular basis or I would have never known about this until after the next billing cycle, after receiving my billing statement. But I will do a rebuttel if I haven't received reversed payment before the end of this month.

I may have a happy ending to this madness. But I don't want to see someone having to go through something like this. These companies need to be shut down NOW!

Pamela
Park Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2006 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Business-Max-VistaPrints/nationwide/MWI-Business-Max-VistaPrints-Fraudulant-Credit-Card-Charges-Nationwide-193120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI, Business Max, VistaPrints

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

I just looked at my past credit card statements and noticed that this company charged $14.95 on January 25, 2006. I did not authorize this company to charge on my credit card and I don't have any information regarding this company whatsoever.

The company reversed my credit card on May 25, 2006 of $14.95, but they have not yet reversed the $44.85 that is owed to me from May 23, 2006.
Now that I've noticed the charge on my January 2006 statement, I will be disputing the charges before my 6-month period expires. And I will be calling this Business Max, VistaPrints until they completely reverse the charges and I will continue to report this company to the news media, attorneys who will be willing to fight this company in a class action suit and to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).