Complaint Review: MWI Business Max

• Phone: 888-584-2217
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

MWI Business Max $9.95 charge recurring monthly for what??? ? Internet

I have been charged $9.95 each month since April by MWI Business Max for something. But for what??? I have yet to figure that out. And before falling upon this site, I would have had no idea that it is probably from an order I placed with VistaPrint.

But, unlike some other victims, I placed no order for a free trial, and I placed no order for free business cards. I only ordered custom-made post cards on one occasions, and magnets on another.

How or why they gave my credit card information to MWI is beyond me. And why they think they can get away with charging consumers any amount of money recurrently for no reason, is way beyond me.

Someone please help us and the others yet to be charged and put a stop to this ridiculousness. I hate being taken advantage of!

Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Business-Max/internet/MWI-Business-Max-995-charge-recurring-monthly-for-what-Internet-105088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Business Max