Complaint Review: MWI BusinessMax, AP9 BusinessMax

• Reported By:Fairport New York
MWI BusinessMax, AP9 BusinessMax
www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI BusinessMax, AP9 BusinessMax Vistaprint Ripoff Internet Internet

I kept getting billed by BUSINESSMAX for 9.95 a month. I didn't think much of it at first because I rent the services of other companies for my business. When I closed down the other services I realized that I was still being billed by BUSINESSMAX for 9.95 and now it's gone up to 11.95 and I get nothing for it. I googled it and discovered the ripoff site with the reports of VISTAPRINT. Sure enough, the charges started occurring the month after I got my FREE business cards. I can't believe I got taken by them! At first they were MWI BUSINESSMAX Now they are AP9 Businessmax and I have two different #s listed on my credit card statement. The first was 888-840-6296 the latest (under AP*BUSINESSMAX is 888-584-2217. I will follow up on these numbers next. I signed up for nothing and I get nothing but junkmail and billings now for 11.95.

Dale
Fairport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-BusinessMax-AP9-BusinessMax/internet/MWI-BusinessMax-AP9-BusinessMax-Vistaprint-Ripoff-Internet-Internet-135272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI BusinessMax, AP9 BusinessMax