- Report: #68449
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MWI BusinessMax
MWI BusinessMaxNationwide U.S.A.
MWI Business Max = New Name To Con People!! ripoff, deceive lie cheat misleading name in statement! Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I called up the company and they insisted that I signed up for this even though I didnt and said I received some materials and email (both which I didnt) and after much haggling, they took off one month charge despite me telling them that
1) I didnt sign up for it nor give my card for anything
2) I didnt receive anything in the mail for 3 months
3) I didnt get anything in my email
4) I didnt use any of their serivces or even knew I signed up for this!
I have called up my bank to report fraud and they have launched an investigation. I have also called up the Better Business Bureau as well as write in the FTC.
We must not let these con-artist get away with our money!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2003 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-BusinessMax/nationwide/MWI-Business-Max-New-Name-To-Con-People-ripoff-deceive-lie-cheat-misleading-name-in-s-68449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.