Complaint Review: MWI BusinessMax

• Updated: Tue, October 07, 2003

• Reported By:Brighton Massachusetts
MWI BusinessMax
Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI Business Max = New Name To Con People!! ripoff, deceive lie cheat misleading name in statement! Nationwide

They used MSI BusinessMax as a cover and as I go to Office Max every once in a while, I didnt pay much attention until I started seeing a pattern of deducting $9.95 at the end of the 3rd month by this company.

I called up the company and they insisted that I signed up for this even though I didnt and said I received some materials and email (both which I didnt) and after much haggling, they took off one month charge despite me telling them that

1) I didnt sign up for it nor give my card for anything
2) I didnt receive anything in the mail for 3 months
3) I didnt get anything in my email
4) I didnt use any of their serivces or even knew I signed up for this!

I have called up my bank to report fraud and they have launched an investigation. I have also called up the Better Business Bureau as well as write in the FTC.

We must not let these con-artist get away with our money!

Kelvin
Brighton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2003 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-BusinessMax/nationwide/MWI-Business-Max-New-Name-To-Con-People-ripoff-deceive-lie-cheat-misleading-name-in-s-68449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI BusinessMax