Shakespeare

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 05, 2004

• Reported By:Dolgeville New York
MWI Businessmax
www.memberworks.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Business max Memberworks ripoff! Deceptive fraudulent billing! Stamford Connecticut

Fraudulent, deceptive billing practices. Got my name from Vistaprint and I knew it. I called to cancel the service and got a confirmation number. This month I got a $9.95 charge to my account and when I called them I was told that I cancelled one membership, not both. I told them there was only one sign up and they better cancel and return my money. Complaint is going here and bbb.

James
Dolgeville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2004 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Businessmax/Stamford-Connecticut/MWI-Business-max-Memberworks-ripoff-Deceptive-fraudulent-billing-Stamford-Connecticut-90287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Businessmax