Complaint Review: MWI* CONNECTIONS

• Reported By:Meadville Pennsylvania
MWI* CONNECTIONS
Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI* CONNECTIONS ripoff rip-offs

When checking my bank statement on-line today, I noticed a charge of $109.95 from MWI Connections dated 12/19/02. There was no city or state listed, just an 800 number. I had never heard of this company until I did a web search and found this site. I called their 800 number but it`s Sunday - no luck.

I have never used my ATM card to charge anything on the internet or anywhere else, so how they got my account number is a mystery. I will follow up with my bank, the company, and the police to put an end to this practice.

Dave
Meadville, Pennsylvania

CLICKE HERE ...*EDitor's NOTICE ..MWI Lawsuit filed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2002 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-CONNECTIONS/nationwide/MWI-CONNECTIONS-ripoff-rip-offs-38979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI* CONNECTIONS