Complaint Review: MWI CONNECTIONS

• Reported By:Stuttgart Arkansas
MWI CONNECTIONS
www.mwiconnections.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWICONNECTIONS MWI CONNECTIONS ripoff! Houston texas

MWICONNECTIONS is such a rip off! I never signed up for it or anything, but they keep taking money out of my bank account. The bank cannot do anything about it, because they said I gave MWICONNECTIONS my card number! Wich I did not, because I havent signed up for that. I havent even HEARD of it until they started taking money from my account. This has been happening for a number of months now, and each time they take out 14.95. I must have lost at least $80 to $100 dollars easy, just because of this STUPID company! its a rip off!

Camilla
Stuttgart, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2004 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-CONNECTIONS/nationwide/MWICONNECTIONS-MWI-CONNECTIONS-ripoff-Houston-texas-99171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI CONNECTIONS