Complaint Review: MWI CORPORATION FT MYERS RENTAL

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
MWI CORPORATION FT MYERS RENTAL
4945 KIM LN FORT MYERS, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 239-337-4747
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

MWI CORPORATION RIPOFF FORT MYERS RENTAL Con-men liars and thieves FORT MYERS Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response to anonymous falsehoods about MWI's Ft.Myers Rental Division

I was employed by the company under false promises. I was first told that I would be a diesel mech. trainee. Second I was promised better pay than what they gave me. Third I was shorted 50 plus hours of pay. Fourth I asked how my work was and the so called supervisor told me great and then less than a month later I was dimissed because he said poor work.

These guys did not know if they were comming or going half the time. The turn around on employees is 100 per cent. That is the truth. So if you are offered employment by this company you may want to keep looking. Unless you like this kind of crap. MWI you could have had a dam good employee.

DJ
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-CORPORATION-FT-MYERS-RENTAL/FORT-MYERS-Florida-33905/MWI-CORPORATION-RIPOFF-FORT-MYERS-RENTAL-Con-men-liars-and-thieves-FORT-MYERS-Florida-110187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI CORPORATION FT MYERS RENTAL

Response to anonymous falsehoods about MWI's Ft.Myers Rental Division

AUTHOR: William Bucknam,esq. - (U.S.A.)

It is unfortunate that these anonymous falsehoods have been allowed to remain on your web site for four years. We have absolutely no idea who the complainant is and he apparently prefers to remain anonymous since he has never brought these specious allegations to our attention. In fact, an independent payroll audit conducted in 2004 concluded that there were absolutely no improprieties or discrepancies in our payroll practices. MWI Corporation takes great pride in its reputation as well as in the many long term employees who play a critical role in our success and who are an important part of our corporate family. Qualified individuals who are looking for long term employment with a top notch pump manufacturer should contact our HR Department directly at hrdept@mwicorp.com

William E. Bucknam