Complaint Review: MWI Collections And MWI Essentials

• Reported By:Mt Juliet Tennessee
MWI Collections And MWI Essentials
, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Collections And MWI Essentials ripoff Connecticut

Received my credit card bill this afternoon with two items listed as MWI-connections and MWI-Essentials and both entries were not familiar with me and checking my records I found that these entries are bogus. Going on line I found that this company is a rip off. I will call my credit card company on Monday morning. This is the first time I had this problem. I plan to remove my current card and seek another account number.

Patricia
Mt Juliet, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2004 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Collections-And-MWI-Essentials/Connecticut/MWI-Collections-And-MWI-Essentials-ripoff-Connecticut-103668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Collections And MWI Essentials