Complaint Review: MWI Connection

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2003

• Reported By:Healdsburg California
MWI Connection
9500 West Dodge Road, Omaha,, Nebraska U.S.A.
  • Phone: 402-661-4224
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

MWI Connection, Memberworks INC ripoff. I got a $96.00 charge on my credit card that I never approved of fraudulent ripoff business omaha, Nebraska

I got $96.00 charge on my credit card from a company called MWI connections.
I did not approve of any charge on my card to this company and I don't even know what they charged me for!?!
They stole my money!
When I searched the web to find out what kind of company it was to re-fresh my memory of any reason they would have , to take my money, and that was when I saw all the rip-off reports made by people that got the same thing done to them by this scam artists.

Monika
Healdsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connection/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/MWI-Connection-Memberworks-INC-ripoff-I-got-a-9600-charge-on-my-credit-card-that-I-nev-62330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connection