Complaint Review: MWI Connections, MWI Homeworks

• Reported By:Malta New York
MWI Connections, MWI Homeworks
memberworks.com/Sitemap.htm Internet U.S.A.

MWI Connections MWI Homeworks ripoff unauthorized charges scam Internet

*Author of original report: I've yet to see my money!!!!!!

I checked my online bank statement today and noticed two charges, which I knew nothing about, each for $14.95 posted to my account. I called my bank and asked them about the charges and they gave me the numbers for the company. They advised me to call them and see what was going on and that I should cut up my debit card. Seeing as though Christmas is right around the corner, cutting my card is not an option.

The two charges were posted to MWI Connections (1-800-568-2386) and MWI Homeworks (1-877-844-1326). When I called I first spoke with Lisa (#15284) who asked my name and my zip code in order to find my account. After she was unsuccessful, she transfered me to her supervisor Vesselina (#14574). She asked what my card number was, and after hesitation on my part I gave it to her in order for her to find my account. When she pulled it up the name it was registered to was my mother's! She also had her address (wrong house number but same street, town and zip).

I have no idea who this company is and when I called to verify with my mom, she also knew nothing about it. So not only did they get my card number somehow, but they also had all of my mother's information. It's pretty scarry to thik people can do this and get away with it!!!!!! The supervisor told me that she would credit my account within two business days for the full amount of each charge.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if they do. All I know is that they got into my checking account and all of my information, as well as my mother's (who lives almost a hour away form me) without either of us knowing. People should not be able to do this to others!!!!!

Cassandra
Malta, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2004 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections-MWI-Homeworks/internet/MWI-Connections-MWI-Homeworks-ripoff-unauthorized-charges-scam-Internet-123309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections, MWI Homeworks

I've yet to see my money!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Cassandra - (U.S.A.)

It's been three business days and I've yet to see my money!!!!!!