Complaint Review: MWI Connections & MemberWorks

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
MWI Connections & MemberWorks
CT, USA , Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Connections & MemberWorks, AP9 Memberships, Connections, And Many More ripoff, fraudulent billing charges to my Paypal debit card Connecticut Internet

Connecticut (shows on billing)

I received multiple fraudulent charges to my Paypal debit card beginning on November 9, 2005 for $19.95. The billing statement reads as follows, AP9*CONNECTIONS 800-568-2386 CT. I have repeatedly called this company and sent two letters. I have yet to receive a refund. I am unaware of this company and have never received any services from them.

After receiving seven charges I thought it was over because I had the credit/debit card replaced with a new one to stop any further charges. However, they apparently had another credit card/debit card belonging to me and then continued to make attempts to charge the second card. After a few transactions went through, they exhausted the funds in this account, but this didn't stop them from attempting. At some times, they were trying daily. I have since canceled that card as well and have yet to have any of requests for refunds responded to. If there is anyone that can supply any help in the form of collecting the money due to me, then please contact me.

Thanks you.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections-MemberWorks/Connecticut/MWI-Connections-MemberWorks-AP9-Memberships-Connections-And-Many-More-ripoff-fraudul-180378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections & MemberWorks