Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2003

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
MWI Connections
Connecticut Connecticut, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff Connecticut

I think it was through ReservationRewards.com. When I realized that the service they provided cost something, I cancelled immediately. When I received my monthly statement, a charge for $139.95 had been charged. It appears as if they entered the charge 5 days before the occurance.

After several attempts, I finally got through to a person at the 888 # (888 868 6216 CT) The person I initially spoke with was very vague and gave me limited information. I asked to speak with a supervisor who seemed to have the same way about her.

Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/Connecticut-Connecticut/MWI-Connections-ripoff-Connecticut-54963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections