Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:New London MN
MWI Connections
234 Bard Street NW, Hartford CT , Connecticut United States of America

MWI Connections Dumbf***s took 139.95 off my account, AND I'M A STUDENT!!!!! Hartford Connecticut

My debit card was charged $139.95 by a MWI Connections on November 25th 2002. I called the number that was on my account (I have online banking) it was 1-800-568-2386. The guy said that i was charged for a one year pass for entertainment expenses and had said that i had ordered a CD Player as well. I said I had never used my debit card for anything and I told him to put the mmoney back into my account. He gave me his name and a ID number. I told him I didn't want to know him name i wanted him to put the f***ing money back into my account. So he said that it'd be in there in a few days. I also got charged an extra $25.00 by my bank as an overdraft charge.

Nathan New London, Minnesota

CLICKE HERE ...*EDitor's NOTICE ..MWI Lawsuit filed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2002 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/Connecticut/MWI-Connections-Dumbfs-took-13995-off-my-account-AND-IM-A-STUDENT-Hartford-Conn-36544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections