Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2002

• Reported By:Apopka FL
MWI Connections
no street address on statement , Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff unsolicited bill Connecticut

I found a billing entry in my American Express account for MWI Connections. Neither my wife nor I had made any request for their service. When I called the 800 number listed on the billing entry, the woman indicated they would remove the billing but she would offer no explanation for how that bill had appeared on my card. Based on what I have read here, this company apparently submits unauthorized requests on credit card numbers it has been able to acquire from other online purchase requests. I would appreciate any help in acquiring information for reporting this issue to the authorities.

Barry
Apopka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2002 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/Connecticut/MWI-Connections-ripoff-unsolicited-bill-Connecticut-29712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections