thousands

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 28, 2004

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
MWI Connections
9500 W. Dodge Rd Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

M02*cnsmembership MWI Connections unauthorized credit card charges. Rip-off! Omaha Nebraska

I recently completed a trip to California, and while traveling, used several wireless companies for tempoirary connnections. I found an entry on 6/14/2004 for $9.95, and just assumed that was Internet Access.

Unfortunately, I have found three additional charges on 8/11/2004; 9/10/2004, and 10/11/2004 for $9.95 each, which din NOT identify the compant, however had the following entry "M02*8888406299" I assumed (correctly) that was the phone numeber and tried to contact them at the number given.

Today was Sunday, and after going through their menu, I discovered that they were closed. I searched for the number on the Internet and found your Rip Off entries for MWI Connections- I beleieve I have been had, but I need to contact them and see if they will corect the problem. In the meantime, I will contact my Credit Card Company and ask they they reverse the charges and quit accepting their charges

Ral
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/M02cnsmembership-MWI-Connections-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-Rip-off-Omaha-Nebrask-120139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections