Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• Submitted: Tue, September 24, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 24, 2002

• Reported By:Dickinson TX
MWI Connections
9500 West Dodge Rd. Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI Connections ripoff Omaha Nebraska

Hi, I feel so provoked by MWI connections that I personally want to go to Omaha and smack each & every scheming representative.

When I saw their charge of $139.95 on my card statement, I didn't even know who the hec they were! I was wandering why my credit card bill was so high. Because of them, I couldn't make a purchase with my card 'cause it had gone over the limit! I'm caling them today to remove the charge from my visa & tell them if they try to bill me again I will deal with them personally!

Cryssy
Dickinson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2002 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/MWI-Connections-ripoff-Omaha-Nebraska-30904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections