Complaint Review: MWI Connections

• Reported By:Opelika Alabama
MWI Connections
www.dealpath.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Connections Ripped off!! Rip-off! Internet

I was ripped off for 29.90, and I know that doesn't sound like much to a lot of people, but I'm only 16 years old, and I don't have a job. My bank account consists of my allowance and the money I get for making good grades. If they would charge me one more time I would be in the negative range of my account, and all because of them. I don't want interest or anything on my money, I would just like to have it back, I was trying to save up for college (I'm trying to go to Yale, hopefully I'll get a scholarship), but they took my money.

Jessi
Opelika, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Connections/internet/MWI-Connections-Ripped-off-Rip-off-Internet-124861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Connections