Complaint Review: MWI Essentials - MWI Homeworks Plus

• Updated: Sat, April 03, 2004

• Reported By:Caldwell Idaho
MWI Essentials - MWI Homeworks Plus
www.dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Essentials - MWI Homeworks Plus unauthorized charges to my bank account (debit card) Internet

I was updating my checkbook when I noticed a few charges from MWI Essentials (1 per month since Feb. 3, 04) and one from MWI Homeworks Plus.

When I looked it up on the internet all I could find was this websites saying they had been scammed by the same company. So far I haven't found anything out about the company, I just found this out today, and went straight here to file a report.

I am going to my bank on Monday morning to get a stop payment on this and to have it investigated. I don't even know how they got my information. The only time I used my card online was when I made a reservation for the Anniversary Inn, and that was 2 days after the first amount was taken out of my account. (I didn't know about it yet).

I hope this helps. I'm reporting this company to my local news station to help the other citizens be more aware. Hopefully we can get this stopped.

Caldwell, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2004 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Essentials-MWI-Homeworks-Plus/internet/MWI-Essentials-MWI-Homeworks-Plus-unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-account-debit-card-I-86497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Essentials - MWI Homeworks Plus