• Report: #181956

• Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:midland Texas
MWI Galleria - AP9 Galleria - Vista Prints
Internet U.S.A.

MWI Galleria - AP9 Galleria - Vista Prints Ripoff Unauthorized charges put on credit card for three yrs! Internet

Three yrs. ago my underage son ordered free business cards from VistaPrint and clicked on a box that said "$10.00 off your next order". The only problem was that in order to get your $10 off coupon, you had to give them a credit card number, so he gave them my #.

I, like a dummy, questioned the charges from "MWI Galleria" and then, "UP9 Galleria" for $9.95, then $11.95, and finally $13.95, but because there are four of us using the credit card, I figured one of us authorized the charges and forgot about it. Well, finally I call the 800 # on the credit card bill, and find out exactly what I am dealing with. They charged over $350.00 on our VISA.

I contacted VISA who stated that it wasn't fraudulant charges because we gave our son the number and said he could use it. We contacted VistaPrint and they said they would look into it and get back with us- yeah right.

I would love to sue these people, if anyone has already filed against them in Texas I would love to join them. What a rip-off!

Margie
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria-AP9-Galleria-Vista-Prints/internet/MWI-Galleria-AP9-Galleria-Vista-Prints-Ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-put-on-credit-card-181956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria - AP9 Galleria - Vista Prints

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC