Complaint Review: MWI Galleria USA - MWI Privacy Plus

• Submitted: Sat, May 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 01, 2004

• Reported By:Stanwood Michigan
MWI Galleria USA - MWI Privacy Plus
9 West Broad St. Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Galleria USA - MWI Privacy Plus Ripoff internet scam Stamford Connecticut

I just received my credit card bill in the mail today and I saw 2 charges that I have never seen before. One was from MWI Galleria USA for $14.95 and the other was from MWI Privacy Plus for $14.95. I had computer problems starting last week and my computer repairman told me that my computer had been hijacked. Not sure if this is the way they got my credit card number but I never authorized these charges. Upon checking further,

I found this website and numerous other ones detailing this fraudulent company. I just cant figure out how they can continue to do business without government intervention.

Elizabeth
Stanwood, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2004 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria-USA-MWI-Privacy-Plus/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/MWI-Galleria-USA-MWI-Privacy-Plus-Ripoff-internet-scam-Stamford-Connecticut-89784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria USA - MWI Privacy Plus