Complaint Review: MWI Galleria USA

• Submitted: Wed, July 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 25, 2004

• Reported By:Tupelo Mississippi
MWI Galleria USA
Galleria 9500 West Dodge Rd. Omaha Ne. 68114 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI Galleria USA Ripoff Unauthorized charges to my bank account Omaha Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: I have NO idea who this is , nor do I want these services

MWI Galleria USA.

This company withdrew $139.95 plus $12.95 from my checking account. I had never heard of this company before in my life.

I called the toll free number that I got from my bank and couldn't speak with anyone other than an hourly paid customer service rep. He REFUSED to give me a number for anyone else!

It doesn't look like they are going to refund my money, and I wanted as many people as possible to be aware of these scam artists.

Richard
Tupelo, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2004 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria-USA/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/MWI-Galleria-USA-Ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-account-Omaha-Nebraska-98949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria USA

I have NO idea who this is , nor do I want these services

AUTHOR: Vicki - (U.S.A.)

I notice a monthly charge on my bank statement of $14.95-paid to Galleria USA. This has caused my account to be overdrawn with a $33.00 overdraft fee. I have NO idea who this is , nor do I want these services---whatever they may be. If , by chance, I clicked on a pop-up---I read it wrong or misunderstood there would be any charge. I ask that this charge plus $33 overdraft fee be re-imbursed to my bank account. Evidently, you have all the information, as the charges are there. This request is suggested to me from my attorney/ finance planner after going over my entire bank statement. I thank you. Vicki A. Ellerman
(wells fargo bank)