Complaint Review: MWI Galleria USA

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2002

• Reported By:castorland ny
MWI Galleria USA
galleria.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Galleria USA, MWI galleria ripoff stole $140 anybody know a good hitman?

Those lousy ass-hole bastards took 139.95 from my debit card, without my knowledge or consent. I am almost pissed enough to want to torture the little bitches in new and inventive ways involving plires, fishhooks, vodka, and (maybe) some rats. But I'll curb my bloodlust if I get my money back + the $45 surcharge that my bank tacked on for overdraft fees.

I don't have a really great job and I can barely pay my bills and put gas in my car as it is. Someone is gonna pay for this and if I don't get cash I'll settle for my pound of flesh. Too bad this isn't the middle-east... To anyone else who's been f**ked over by these pathetic little shits, well look on the bright side. If we can't kill em maybe they'll end up in prison being screwed in the ass in a much more literal sense than the way I've been screwed. Good luck to all you who are trying to get your money back and happy fu**in' thanksgiving.

Chris
Castorland, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2002 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria-USA/internet/MWI-Galleria-USA-MWI-galleria-ripoff-stole-140-anybody-know-a-good-hitman-35192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria USA