Complaint Review: MWI Galleria

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2004

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
MWI Galleria
www.mwigalleria.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Galleria - MWI Connections - MWI Essentials fradulently charged my credit card won't refund money no authorization Stamford Connecticut

MWI Galleria fradulently charged my credit card claiming I 'signed up' for an e-mall membership when I ordered business cards at vistaprint.com.

They said I clicked on a pop up ad (which I NEVER do) for a $10 e-credit (which I never got - cuz I never signed up!!) I asked for proof of authorization to charge my card and they said that my email address (that they fraduently acquired from my business card order) was all the proof they need. NOT!

I work for four attorneys and this is absolutely not the case.... TOTAL FRAUD. They would not refund my money even after an hour on the phone escalating the call FIVE times. They don't care. Unbelievable! Please let me know how I can get back what was stollen from me. Thanks so much.

Monica
Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Galleria/Stamford-Connecticut/MWI-Galleria-MWI-Connections-MWI-Essentials-fradulently-charged-my-credit-card-wont-r-77198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Galleria