Complaint Review: MWI - HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES/HSN IMPROVEMENTS CATALOGUE

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2004

• Reported By:QUEENSBURY New York
MWI - HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES/HSN IMPROVEMENTS CATALOGUE
5022 HOLLINS RD ROANOKE,VA, PENNSYLAVANIA, Virginia U.S.A.

HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES/MWI - IMPROVEMENTS CATALOGUEHDI SIMPLE ESCAPES/HSN IMPROVEMENTS CATALOGUE ripoff IMPROVEMENTS CATALOG SOLD MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES ROANOKE VIRGINIA

*Consumer Comment: me too! Unauthorized Charge

Rip Off $84. After ordering from HSN Improvements, LLC Catalog in SEPTEMBER 2003, they sold my credit card number to HDI Simple Escapes, who in turn charged $84 to my credit card the following month. I highly recommend not to order from HSN improvements catalog unless you want to get ripped off for an addional $84. How can they legally be allowed to do that?

William
QUEENSBURY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-HDI-SIMPLE-ESCAPESHSN-IMPROVEMENTS-CATALOGUE/ROANOKEVA-PENNSYLAVANIA-Virginia-24050/HDI-SIMPLE-ESCAPESMWI-IMPROVEMENTS-CATALOGUEHDI-SIMPLE-ESCAPESHSN-IMPROVEMENTS-CATALOG-72918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI - HDI SIMPLE ESCAPES/HSN IMPROVEMENTS CATALOGUE

me too! Unauthorized Charge

AUTHOR: Lenora - (U.S.A.)

When I received my latest credit card bill, I noted a charge that I had not authorized. I still don't know what it is for.

I have purchased merchandise from HSN; so, that could be the common denominator.

I'm furious and intend to contest the charge!