Complaint Review: MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS Aka MWI CONNECTIONS

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS Aka MWI CONNECTIONS
9500 DODGE ROAD OMAHA, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS Aka MWI CONNECTIONS ripoff fraudulent and unauthorized credit card billing OMAHA Nebraska

Earlier this year I responsed to what was purported to be a raido promotion on WBBM News Station for Smile Coffee, which stated that callers would receive a free coffee maker for trying their coffee. At that time, the telephone rep tried to sell me something else, to which I informed him that I was not interested. He did not appear to be concern, and told me that when I received my free coffee maker, along w/the coffee and the documents in the mail; to simply cancel within 30 days.

Well I never received the free coffee maker or coffee, nor did I receive anything in the mail. Then I started receiving notice from my bank that my account was consistently being overdrawn. So on June 28th,I and my bank offier began investing and revealed that MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS and MWI CONNECTIONS were making unauthorized wire transactions on my account.

I have filed a credit card dispute form with my bank and I am filing a formal complaint with the Attorney General's Office. I have also contacted MWI company demanding that my account be reimbursed for the illegal charges and I am also demanding reimbursement for overdraft payments which I have been made to pay as a result of their theft. I also intend to take every legal recourse necessary to protect my rights and those of other who have been victimized by this scam.

Michele
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2004 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-Aka-MWI-CONNECTIONS/OMAHA-Nebraska-68114/MWI-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-Aka-MWI-CONNECTIONS-ripoff-fraudulent-and-unauthorized-credit-card-bill-97367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS Aka MWI CONNECTIONS