acquired

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS - dealpass.com
9500 W Dodge Row, Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS - dealpass.com Ripoff Company charged a total of $409.85 to credit card Omaha Nebraska

My credit card was charged, without authorization, by this company for $109.95 in 2002, $119.95 in 2003, and $179.95 in 2004. They claimed that I opted into a savings program at the website www.dealpass.com. I have never heard of this site before. I was never even aware of these charges until the charge that was made in 2004.

I have called the company on April 21 2004, May 6 2004, May 10 2004 and October 27 2004. I still cannot verify that all of these funds have been returned. I am also not sure whether there are more charges made by this company that I am not aware of.

In the course trying to get my money back from this company I was told that I would be supplied with proof of my enrollment in this program (I assure you, none exists), however no proof was ever provided by them, and employees became increasingly agitated with me when I insisted on hearing it. (Supposedly they had a recording where I opted into this program verbally.)

While sorting this situation out, I spoke with Latasha (Employee) # 11211, Zane #84-40, Katrina #9906, Christopher #17447, Lollie #18195, and Oscar #38-99. Oscar was the most helpful. He's a supervisor. His telephone number is 281-552-6107. He is in the office from 12-9pm. Please call him, a lot. I'm sure he'd love to provide you with customer service.

Whatever you do, don't give up. Write everything down that is told to you on the phone in a book for your records and post it to this website so others can get assistance in combating these people. They are crooks.

Brian
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-dealpasscom/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/MWI-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-dealpasscom-Ripoff-Company-charged-a-total-of-40985-to-credit-card-114919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS - dealpass.com