specimen

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
MWI HOMEWORKS
Stanford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI HOMEWORKS PLUS ripoff, misuses customers, unfair, scandalous Stanford Connecticut

I have bank statements saying that MWI HOMEWORKS has been taking money from myself. I did not agree to anything, nor did I give out any information. I refused all services and also called back to confirm that I did not want there services. Now I see that was not good enoff and MWI homeworks is now taking my money without my premission.

I see that I am not the first to be involved in this money scandal. With this many complaints why is this company still up and running. I feel that they invaded me and now I have a distrust in the american corporation. I want what is fair and is to be left alone. It would be nice to receive a check for the lost money but I feel that it is not about the money anymore, but to shut this company down. I hope that there will be someone out there that will listen.

The next time you here anything about MWI Homeworks just remember how much of a joke and rip off they are. They will stop at nothing and will go under you no matter what you say.

Dan
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-HOMEWORKS/Stanford-Connecticut-06902/MWI-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-ripoff-misuses-customers-unfair-scandalous-Stanford-Connecticut-99652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI HOMEWORKS