Complaint Review: MWI HomeWorks Plus

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Karnes City Texas
MWI HomeWorks Plus
mwi-homeworks.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI HomeWorks Plus They stole $14.95 (totaling $44.95) from my bank account for three months before I caught it. Internet

*Consumer Comment: $139.95 NOT AUTHORIZED

The only purchases I had made with my check card were flowers in Gallatin, Missouri, tickets for the Miss Texas Pageant in Fort Worth, and the Total Trolley from a TV number. $14.95 was stolen from my bank account in August, September, and October, 2004, before I realized the theft. I suspect they, MWI HomeWorks Plus, got the card number from the Total Trolley people or an AOL leak.

Ron
Karnes City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-HomeWorks-Plus/nationwide/MWI-HomeWorks-Plus-They-stole-1495-totaling-4495-from-my-bank-account-for-three-mont-117897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI HomeWorks Plus

$139.95 NOT AUTHORIZED

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

With Homeworks Plus, I got a $139.95 charge from my account. I think it could be from ordering something from Time Life. I never had a problem with my account until then.