Complaint Review: MWI Lifestyle Rewards

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Ottawa Ontario
MWI Lifestyle Rewards
lifestylerewards.ca Nationwide U.S.A.

I too am a victim of unauthorized bank account withdrawls by Lifestyle Rewards.

In Feb 08, a rep. from Combined Insurance Co. said they were mailing me a package about this wonderful discounted membership plan, which I never did receive (or it may have went straight in to the recycle bin!)
In April, May and June, my bank account was debited $15.70 for this membership plan that I did not sign up for nor did I authorize pre-approved payments from my bank account!

I called MWI today and told them I did not authorize them to access my account, I want this cancelled immediately and refund all monies taken illegally from my account.

They told me it would be cancelled today and all monies credited back within 2 business days.

Let's see if they hold true to their word. My bank told me they will return any future withdrawl attempts.

Ottawa, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Lifestyle-Rewards/nationwide/MWI-Lifestyle-Rewards-FRAUDULENT-UNAUTHORIZED-MONTHLY-WITHDRAWLS-Montreal-Quebec-339590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Lifestyle Rewards