Complaint Review: MWI Protect Plus

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Covington Washington
MWI Protect Plus
http://www.24protectplus.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Protect Plus Unauthorized Charges Stamford Connecticut

I noticed this afternoon that my credit card has been charged for months from this company (MWI Protect Plus) that I have never corresponded with or heard of prior to noticing these charges.

I called the number that was provided in the transaction coding in my online statement. It was just a recording with no chance of speaking to anyone...

I then contacted my bank's fraud department, and they stated that they will be contacting this "company" tomorrow to question the authorization for these charges. I am stunned that this injustice has happened to me, and would like to add my voice to the apparently large group of others that have been harmed in this way.

Covington, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Protect-Plus/Stamford-Connecticut/MWI-Protect-Plus-Unauthorized-Charges-Stamford-Connecticut-376757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Protect Plus