Gods

Complaint Review: MWI Reservation Rewards - reservationrewards.com - livenation.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Petaluma California
MWI Reservation Rewards - reservationrewards.com - livenation.com
reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Reservation Rewards - reservationrewards.com Made $10.00 charge on my credit card account from tickets purchased at livenation.com Internet

Also a victim of the WMI Reservation Rewards...

I bought tickets to a show through livenation.com. At the end of purchase, there was a bit of info on the ticket-invoice page for ReservationRewards, where if clicked the check box I could 'redeem' a $10.00 cash back on my next ticket purchase. Thought to myself, "Cool, I'll probably be getting tickets to Warp Tour through LiveNation in a month or so, so I could use this!" I checked for any additional info, didn't see anything about LiveNation GIVING my credit card information to ReservationRewards, nor did I see that there was a 'monthly fee'. The page/advertisement presented itself in such a way that by signing up with them, I would get that $10.00 cash back on the next purchase, not that I'd end up paying a monthly fee. I wouldn't be getting any 'discount' if I had to pay a fee if the cash back was $10 and it cost me $10 to use it.

In summary, I am doing a chargeback, canceling the account, writing an email to their customer service, complaining to livenation, and filing a complaint with the BBB. :(

Anthony
Petaluma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Reservation-Rewards-reservationrewardscom-livenationcom/internet/MWI-Reservation-Rewards-reservationrewardscom-Made-1000-charge-on-my-credit-card-acco-254379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Reservation Rewards - reservationrewards.com - livenation.com