Complaint Review: MWI Reservation Rewards.com And MWI Business Max

• Reported By:Forney Texas
MWI Reservation Rewards.com And MWI Business Max
reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI Reservation Rewards.com And WMI Business Max ripoff Internet

I too am a victim of the WMI companies. I have had charges of $7.00 for Reservation Rewards.com and $11.95 for Business Max on my bank statements for a few months now. I've never had the time to figure out exactly what they were for.

After reading some of the other reports, I am starting to think that my information was obtained via VistaPrint.com. I have ordered business cards and labels though that web site.

I think that the scam is working becuase that are charging low amounts of money hoping that we either won't see the charge or that we will think it's not worth the trouble to figure out what that $7 or $11 charge is.
It's unbelievable that they are getting away with this.

Cheryl
Forney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2005 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Reservation-Rewardscom-And-MWI-Business-Max/internet/MWI-Reservation-Rewardscom-And-WMI-Business-Max-ripoff-Internet-127230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Reservation Rewards.com And MWI Business Max