Complaint Review: MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:Tabor City North Carolina
9 West Broad St. Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES & MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES2 ripoff fraudulent debits out of checking account Stamford Connecticut

MWI Simple Escapes has been debiting my personal checking account 9.95 per month. I just noticed it on my October statement. I don't normally balance my checking account because I am usually right on the money, however, for some reason I did balance it this past month and noticed this charge. I then proceeded to call the "877" number and finally got through to an operator, to only be told that I must have signed up for the 10.00 rebate through Classmates.com -- I tried to explain to the woman that I never sign up for coupons or rebates etc..., she then proceeded to hang up on me. I called back and again, finally reached an operator who eventually was going to issue me a refund. After hanging up I checked my September statement and again found a charge from MWI Simple Escapes. When I get home I am going to go back through last years statements to figure out how long they have been deducting this from my checking account. Who knows how much I have been ripped off. I will definately be balancing my checkbook from now on. I also would like to know how to get a full refund!!!

Tabor City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES/Stamford-Connecticut/MWI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-MWI-SIMPLE-ESCAPES2-ripoff-fraudulent-debits-out-of-checking-account-115217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI SIMPLE ESCAPES