Complaint Review: MWI (Simple Escapes And Homeworks)

• Submitted: Sat, September 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 11, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
MWI (Simple Escapes And Homeworks)
www.homeworksplus123.com Internet U.S.A.

MWI (Simple Escapes And Homeworks) Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Connecticut Internet

I have been defrauded by two MWI services, Simple Escapes and Homeworks. I received charges of $9.95/month from April 2004 through August 2004. MWI Homeworks refused to address my complaint, sending me to the www.homeworksplus123.com, which is apparently now www.DealPass.com. MWI Simple Escapes agreed to reverse the most recent charge, and passed me along to a billing agent. I was very civil to the agent, who kept repeating herself and refused to address my complaints. Both services said I agreed to these memberships on March 22, 2004, through a subscription I purchased on Classmates.com. I did not willingly join either service, nor was I aware that I had been signed up. I did not notice the problem until recently, as I do not have time to audit every single credit card statement every month.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2004 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes-And-Homeworks/internet/MWI-Simple-Escapes-And-Homeworks-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-Connecticut-Internet-107920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI (Simple Escapes And Homeworks)