Complaint Review: MWI Simple Escapes - MWI Galleria USA - dealpass.com

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2004

• Reported By:Mt Gilead Ohio
MWI Simple Escapes - MWI Galleria USA - dealpass.com
www.dealpass.com Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI Simple Escapes,MWI Galleria, USA dealpass.com billed credit card without my authorization ripoff Nationwide

On April 17,2004 there was two chardes to our credit card that we did not make.We called the credit card company and told them we did make them.

they said his girlfriend made them,that is me and i knew i didn,t.My boyfriend did not believe me so i got on the internet to see if i could find out what happen.

I fould out that the same company that charged us was getting a lot of other people to.i found out that aol was giving billing information to this company.and that was how hundreds of people were getting ripped off.

Please investigate someone is stealing from costomers like myself.

Mt Gilead, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2004 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes-MWI-Galleria-USA-dealpasscom/nationwide/MWI-Simple-EscapesMWI-Galleria-USA-dealpasscom-billed-credit-card-without-my-authoriza-87902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI Simple Escapes - MWI Galleria USA - dealpass.com