Complaint Review: MWI. Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
MWI. Simple Escapes
750 Washington Blvd. Stanford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MWI Homeworks, MWI Valuemax ripped me off Stanford Connecticut Connecticut

I recently checked my bank statement and relized I had 3 unauthorized charges from MWI. Homeworks Plus, MWI. Simple Escapes, and MWI. Valuemax. I had signed up with these people one month previous for a gift card that I never recieved. The charge was $1.00 for this one time fee. So 1 month ago I signed up got a $1.00 one time fee charged from these people and never recived my gift cards. Now I have more charges of $14.95 from these people that I didn't authorize. There was no reason for these people to have charged me this time, and they should have not charged me the first time if they were not going to send me my gift cards. These companies go by different names so I am now informed and are ripping people off. If you have not been affected by this, please avoid these companies.

Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MWI-Simple-Escapes/Stanford-Connecticut-06901/MWI-Homeworks-MWI-Valuemax-ripped-me-off-Stanford-Connecticut-Connecticut-72837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MWI. Simple Escapes